Resumes will be accepted from September 1 – November 15, 2015. Information on how to apply will be on the website, MooseRacing.com, beginning September 1. Be sure to follow the instructions closely.
All resumes must be typed and include:
- Phone/Fax #
- E-mail Address – This is the only way you will be notified with an answer/contract. Nothing will be mailed.
- Birth date
- Series (GNCC, Dist. 16, etc.)
- Class (Pro 125A, 250B, etc.)
- Current standings in each series and class
- Current sponsors
- Current grade & GPA (if applicable)
- List of your bike(s) / ATV(s) – (Model & year)
- Racing plans for 2016
- Why you would be a good representative for Moose Racing
- How you heard about Moose Racing and how you learned to send in resume
- Top 5 racing achievements
- Photos (1 action and 1 head shot). Photo’s will not be returned and will become the property of Moose Racing. Do not send any CDs, DVDs or movies; they will not be looked at.
- Social media links (Facebook & Twitter)
Attn: Roxane Erickson | Rider Support Manager
PO Box 5222
Janesville, WI 53547-5222
Fax: (608) 758-9533
*Please review all spelling and grammar prior to mailing. This is a direct reflection on you. No resumes will be accepted after November 15, 2015.
NOTE: DUE TO THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“COPPA”) ISSUED BY THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION NO YOUTH CAN SUBMIT A RESUME BY HIM/HERSELF. THE RESUME MUST COME FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
About Moose and Moose Utility Division
As the industry leader in motorcycle/ATV parts and accessories, Moose has dedicated itself to providing riders and racers alike with the highest quality and best performing products available. With thousands of items ranging from riding gear, jackets and boots to gaskets, t-handles and fender bags, Moose has you covered. Whether you’re trail riding with friends, hunting in the woods or jumping Supercross triples, Moose offers the most comprehensive list of products in the industry to satisfy all your riding needs.
About Parts Unlimited
Parts Unlimited is the world’s largest distributor of aftermarket accessories in the powersports industry and is owned by LeMans Corporation headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin. Parts Unlimited sells to over 12,000 dealerships world wide and continues to expand its market penetration with its sister companies, Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
Parts Unlimited continues to promote racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors.
Read more at http://motocross.transworld.net/press-releases/moose-racing-2016-rider-support/#2kDArDxzGAeehoAR.99